Wild Rice Salad in Asian Vinaigrette
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 100 g wild rice, uncooked
- 100 g apples, thinly sliced
- 100 g arugula or 100 g rocket
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 50 g sliced almonds
- 30 g shallots, minced
- 30 ml lime juice
- 30 ml maple syrup
- 20 ml soy sauce, low sodium (gluten-free optional)
- 30 ml sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- Cook rice according to package directions. Cool and fluff with a fork.
- Whisk the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a bowl.
- Toss all ingredients with the vinaigrette.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!