Whole Wheat Date Muffins
photo by Crazycook in PA
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, cream the sugar, butter and egg together until smooth.
- In a bowl, add the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Alternating with the flour mixture and the yogurt to the creamed mixture. When all combined, fold in the dates.
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray or use muffin cups and fill 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!