Whole Wheat Almond Oatmeal Bread
photo by senior09
- Ready In:
- 1 cup rolled oats (old fashioned oatmeal)
- 1 cup Almond Breeze non-dairy beverage
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 salt
- 1 ground cinnamon (optional)
- Combine the rolled oats, whole wheat flour,splenda,baking powder,baking soda, and salt in one bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat the egg whites, and then add the applesauce and the almond breeze.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Mix Well.
- Spoon the mixture into a loaf pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray. You may sprinkle the top with ground cinnamon if you like.
- Bake at 425 F for 20-25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!