2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and well blended. Add egg, vanilla, orange extract and orange zest.
3. Add flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt then stir in white chocolate chips and craisins.
4. Using a spoon roll dough into one in balls and drop dough onto a parchment papered baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. Note: the tops will not be brown and look slightly undercooked, I bake for exactly 10 minutes which seems perfect.
5. Let cool, on the sheet, on a wire rack for five minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely.
6. For glaze mix powdered sugar with orange juice a little at a time until the consisentcy is easy to drizzle onto the cookies. Makes approximately 3 dozen delicious cookies!