White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips (Half a bag)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries (Craisins)
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir well to combine.
- In a large bowl or your mixer, cream together the butter, water, brown sugar & white sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and add the vanilla.
- Add the flour to the creamed mixture and stir well.Mix in the white chocolate chips and the dried cranberries.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto a non-stick cookies sheet, or use a small ice cream scooper.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes. The best is to keep them just slightly undone, as they will finish for another minute on the pan after you've removed them from the oven. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!