White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting
photo by Air Force Mama
- Ready In:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) box of white instant chocolate pudding mix (or any flavor you like)
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- For best results, use a stainless steel bowl and place in the freezer for a minimum of one hour before making the frosting.
- While the bowl is in the freezer, sift together the pudding mix and powdered sugar so that it is well combined.
- Add the whipping cream to the cold bowl.
- Using a mixer, whip for a few minutes until peaks form.
- Add the powdered sugar / pudding mixture a little bit at a time.
- If you are adding color, you can add this now, it is best to use gel coloring.
- Mix frosting until it is thick and it is the consistency to pipe with.
- If it gets too thick add a little bit of milk (1 teaspoon at a time.).
- Be careful to not over mix as the whipping cream will start to separate.
- Happy frosting!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!