This is a great, throw-it-all-together recipe that is just delicious. An old friend gave me this recipe once when I wanted something new to cook. It is best eaten with sour cream and guacamole...Enjoy!!!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a square cake pan with non-stick spray.
2. Prepare the box of rice as instructed on the package.
3. Cut up the bell pepper and onion into strips.
4. Sautee onion and bell pepper in a large skillet, and then add the fajita meat to heat it through.
5. In a large bowl, open can of Enchilada sauce and pour into bowl.
6. Once the rice and fajita mixture are done, take a tortilla and coat it with the enchilada sauce. Place the tortilla in the pan.
7. Spread a spoonful (or more if you like) of the refried beans down the center of the tortilla, like you would for a burrito. Pour some rice on top of the beans. Add some of the fajita mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
8. Roll the tortilla up and prepare the other three tortillas the same way.
9. Pour the remainder of the Enchilada sauce on top of the dish.