Wassail Punch (Non-Alcoholic)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Place water in a very large pot and bring to a boil.
- Steep tea bags in hot water for 4 minutes; remove tea bags.
- Add cider, orange juice, cranberry juice, and sugar to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- When it comes to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer.
- Stick the cloves into the orange and drop into the pot along with the cinnamon, and red-hot candies.
- Simmer the punch for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com