Wahoo! White Chicken Chili
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A little spicy, a little creamy, a lot of flavor.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth (kitchen basics)
- 1 cup mexican tortilla flavored chicken broth
- 0.5 (8 ounce) can white corn (extra sweet)
- 1 cup mojo rotisserie chicken meat, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces shredded jalapeno jack cheese, and touch of philly
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Sauté onion in butter until soft and golden.
- Add all other ingredients except cheeses and cilantro and simmer for approximately 1 hour, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheeses and cilantro. Add salt & pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION