Vito's Penne Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces uncooked low carb penne pasta (Dreamfield's recommended)
- 1 cup fresh asparagus tips
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- Sauté asparagus tips in garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper until tender.
- Add to the pasta along with the basil, sun-dried tomatoes and cheese. Toss to mix.
- Adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or longer before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org