Penne Pasta Salad With Spinach & Tomatoes
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 9 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 ounces spinach leaves
- 9 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces light mozzarella cheese, torn
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix the oil, vinegar, rosemary, thyme, garlic granules, oregano, basil and salt together in a large bowl. Add the cooked pasta and spinach, toss to coat well.
- Add the tomatoes and cheeses and mix well.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)