Viennese Biscuits (Cookies)
photo by Karen Elizabeth
- Ready In:
- 250 g butter
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup drinking chocolate
- 2 cups plain flour
- Cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
- Add sifted drinking chocolate and flour.
- Mix well to form a soft dough.
- Pipe onto greased or lined oven trays using a 1cm star nozzle - or roll into small balls.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.
- When cold, dust with icing sugar or extra drinking chocolate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<a href="http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/?action=view¤t=tish3.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/tish3.jpg" border="0" alt="Recipezaar Challenge 2008"></a>