Victory's Kicked up Crown Royal Steak Marinade
very tender great flavor steak with a zing
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Crown Royal whiskey
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- in a medium bowl combine all ingredients whisk till well blended.
- add steaks of you choice.
- marinade for 4 to 10 hours enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
AWESOME! This is a delightful marinade. MY Sweetie drowns even the best cuts of meat in steak sauce. I talked him into trying this before pouring. He loved it and didn't use a drop of steak sauce! The only alteration I made to the recipe was to use fresh garlic. We always have it on hand. The marinade created a beautiful golden glaze. I reserved a small amount to use for basting. Thanks for a wonderful marinade!Reply