Vegan Almond Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are delicious with coffee or tea.
- Ready In:
- 120 g almond meal
- 180 g all-purpose flour
- 120 g sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 150 ml vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F, or 180°C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in mixer. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the oil and mix until the dough forms. The dough should hold its shape, if it looks like crumbs - add a bit more oil.
- Roll into 10 gram (1 inch) balls.
- Place onto lined cookie sheets, 1 inch apart and bake until golden brown: 15-20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION