Vanilla & Raspberry Protein Biscuits
photo by JF_Muted
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, fan-bake/force.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg, essence, butter, brown sugar, and rice malt syrup until combined.
- Mix in with a wooden spoon the bicarbonate of soda, flour and protein powder until a thick dough has formed.
- Carefully fold the raspberries into the dough.
- On a small tray with baking paper place the dough in slightly flattened balls.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!