Light Cinnamon Vanilla Breakfast Biscuits (Eggless)
photo by clowneygirl
- Ready In:
16 two and a half inch biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Combine Bisquick, sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Stir in milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Spray a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray (a non-stick baking sheet works best; you don't need cooking spray then) and drop the batter onto it by heaping teaspoons, 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with a pat of butter or maple syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was a little hesitant about trying these...BUT...am I ever glad that I did!!! :) As kids Bisquick drop biscuits seemed to be a food group in our house...and I quickly grew tired of them. I whipped up a batch of these this morning for breakfast and they were a BIG hit! I opted for the 3 Tbs of sugar which pleased everyone's sweet tooth nicely! These were delicious straight out of the oven with butter!! I already have my heart set on a batch of these on a chilly fall morning with pumpkin butter!! YUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!! Thanks for a new breakfast treat in our house!
Wonderful, wonderful biscuits!! These are so quick and easy. I halved the recipe and made them in the toaster oven! As per other reviews I doubled the vanilla. I also added raisins to the last 2 biscuits. I wouldn't change a thing. They have an excellent loose crumb texture like a dense quick bread. I used homemade light bisquit mix, which has less fat, wholewheat four and bran. Thanks for a great recipe!!