Twice Baked Caesar Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 strips bacon
- 1⁄4 cup roasted garlic caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes in 400 degree oven until tender (45-60 minutes).
- Cook bacon until crisp-pat dry and crumble.
- Drain almost all fat from bacon pan- add onion and cook until soft.
- Cut baked potatoes in half.
- Scoop out potatoes leaving 1/4" shell.
- Mash potatoes until smooth and mix in dressing, cheese, bacon and onion.
- Spoon mixture back into potato skins.
- Bake in oven at 350 until heated through.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes to brown lightly.
Join The Conversation
I've got to admit, this was my first time trying caesar dressing and I loved it. I also couldn't find the roasted garlic caesar, so used the creamy caesar dressing and added garlic. The dressing added a wonderful taste to the potatoes, no more mashing the potatoes with milk and butter for me. This is going to be the recipe that I use for twice baked potatoes from now on. Thanks a bunch for sharing this recipe!