- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 6 cups red potatoes, quartered and sliced
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage (casings removed)
- 8 cups chicken broth (can be made using bouillon cubes or granules)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups chopped kale
- bacon bits
- parmesan cheese
- In a medium skillet, pre-cook the italian sausage until done.
- In a large stock pot, add the cooked sausage, chicken broth, and potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Then turn heat down to a simmer and add the whipping cream and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Ten minutes before serving add kale. Garnish with bacon bits and parmesan and serve with garlic bread and salad.
- Serving size is 1 cup. One serving = 5 WW points.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!