Tuscan Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast (Served Cold)
- Ready In:
- 4 thin sliced chicken breasts or 2 chicken breasts, horizontally cut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest (to taste)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄4 onion, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (Pinot Grigio or similar)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. Dissolve bouillon cube in warm water and put aside.
- 2. Heat oil in large frying pan then add half the lemon zest.
- 3. Add chicken and wine to pan and cook on low heat.
- 4. Once chicken is partially cooked add bouillon mixture, onion, garlic, remainder of zest and cayenne pepper to pan.
- 5. Allow concoction to simmer slowly and flip chicken breasts occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- 6. When most of the water is absorbed remove chicken from pan.
- 7. Crack pepper over chicken and allow to cool.
- 8. Once chicken is cool put on your favorite salad or sandwich.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!