Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup hot sauce (not Tabasco, I prefer Frank's hot sauce)
- 1 cup lemon pepper marinade (McCormick's)
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- When the chicken breasts are thawed, mix the Frank's hot sauce and lemon pepper marinade together.
- Marinate chicken breasts for about an hour in the refrigerator.
- While marinating, slice the yellow, green and red peppers into thin slivers and set to the side in the skillet.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill on the top rack; grill slowly so chicken breasts stay nice and juicy.
- When chicken is almost completely cooked, remove from grill and place in the skillet on top of the peppers.
- Baste the chicken with the remaining sauce mixture that was not used and cook until chicken is completely cooked and peppers and tender!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!