Turkey Sloppy Chipotle Joe's
photo by Joanne
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 -2 chipotle pepper, from can of chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 -2 teaspoon adobo sauce, from can of chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Heat a large deep saute pan over medium heat, add olive oil, ground turkey, onions, garlic, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook until turkey is brown, breaking up with a wooden spoon.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce to simmer and cover. Cook stirring occasionally for 20 minutes.
- Serve on toasted hamburger rolls, with my macaroni salad recipe # 504233 on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi, I'm Joanne from Brooklyn, NY. I'm a foodie! I love to cook, and share recipes.</p>