photo by R.D. And M.S. Foods
- Ready In:
- Split the wheat bread in half.
- Put the thin slice of swiss cheese on 1 half of the wheat bread.
- Fold the honey ham and put it on the thin cheese.
- Put the pepperoni on the honey ham.
- Put the normal sized swiss cheese on top of the pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the basil and pepper on the pepperoni.
- Put the other half of the wheat bread on top of the spices and pepperoni.
- Microwave for 20 seconds or cook in frying pan until the cheese is melted and flowing.
- Put on olive on a toothpick and drive the other end of the toothpick into the top of the slider.
- Put lettuce around the base of the slider and it is ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!