This is a recipe I got form my Aunt. The kids just love it.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb turkey breast, sliced thin
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons tarragon, seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Wash turkey and coat with flour.
- Salt and pepper to season.
- Place in skillet and brown turkey on both sides.
- Juice lemon.
- Place lemon juice, butter and tarragon in microwave safe bowl and microwave until butter is melted.
- Pour juice mixture over cooked turkey and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION