TURKEY À La KING on TOAST
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups bechamel sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey, cubed (substitute chicken)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 4 slices bread (substitute hamburger buns, English muffins, etc.)
- 2 eggs (hard boiled and sliced)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. When it starts to sizzle, add green onions and red peppers; sauté until soft, about 2 minutes. Add béchamel sauce and stir well. Add turkey and frozen peas; season with ground black pepper and salt. Cook for 10 minutes or until heat through.
- Meantime, toast bread or buns. Place 2 slices of bread per plate and two slices of hard boiled eggs. Spoon generously the béchamel mixture over and top with more sliced boiled eggs; serve immediately. 2 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.