Tuna Spinach Salad
photo by Sunniland
- Ready In:
- 4 cups Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green zucchini, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons green olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon vinaigrette dressing (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients except for spinach and dressing. Place one cup spinach in each bowl, top with tuna mixture and sprinkle on 2 tablespoons (or to taste) dressing on each salad. For a great luncheon salad, serve with whole wheat crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!