Tuna Quinoa Spinach Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
500 Best Quinoa Recipes Serves 4
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- salt and pepper
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- Drain tuna, reserving 3 tablespoons oil.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard and tarragon.
- In medium bowl, combine tuna, quinoa. Add 2/3 of the dressing and toss gently to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In large bowl, toss spinach with remaining dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide spinach among four plates and top with quinoa mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION