photo by HeatherFeather
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and seperated with fork
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- Mix together all ingredients with fork.
- If mixture is too dry add more Miracle Whip or mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate before serving on toast with lettuce and tomato slices or in hollowed out tomato.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made half the recipe using a sprinkle of celery seed and everything else as posted so I can chill it well before lunch. I will have 1 sandwich so it will be thick and hearty but couldn't resist a forkful before I stored it in the fridge. Very good with the egg and dill and I wouldn't change a thing! Thanks for posting ellie_. Made for I Recommend Tag.
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love cooking and trying different foods, but my favorite cookbooks are now Weight Watchers or low fat/low cal cookbooks as I tend to try and make low fat/low cal recipes. I lost over 90 pounds on Weight Watchers and have maintained for over a year now -- so my cooking/eating habits have changed drastically following my weight loss and to keep it off!</p>