MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a fast and easy recipe to make. The kids really loved them to.
- Ready In:
- 4 (5 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄2 tablespoon tony chachere's original creole seasoning (can substitute)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ingredients for spicy mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl combine drained tuna, seasoning, onion, egg whites and Panko bread crumbs. Mix well and shape into 8 patties.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place patties on baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meantime make the spicy mayo by mixing mayo, sriracha sauce, and lime juice.
- Chill in refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION