Triple Chocolate "bread" Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
1 9 inch pan
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups nonfat chocolate milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond flavoring
- 7 chocolate cake doughnuts, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 325 degrees F., and grease a 9 inch square pan.
- Beat eggs together in medium size bowl and stir the chocolate milk and almond flavoring.
- Fold in doughnut pieces gently.
- Add chocolate chips and stir gently to combine.
- Allow to sit and soak up the milk mixture 10 minutes.
- Bake at 325F for 45-50 minutes, or until set.
- Serve warm alone or with vanilla sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> </p> 8764174"