Tri- Color Broccoli & Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 lb tri-colored pasta
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing (to taste)
- salt & pepper
- 1 - 2 1⁄2 ounce sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- Boil pasta and in the last few minutes of cooking add broccoli.
- Drain pasta and broccoli.
- Put in a bowl and add all ingredients besides cheese.
- Top pasta with cheese and chill if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!