Tostitos Scoops Appetizers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This was a recipe given to my son by a friend. He really enjoys this one, so I'm posting so I don't lose it.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) package tostitos scoops chips
- 1 lb sausage, browned and crumbled (Jimmy Dean is a good brand)
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup prepared hidden valley ranch dressing
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 finely diced jalapeno pepper
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Combine all ingredients (except chips) in a mixing bowl.
- Fill Tostitos Scoops with filling and place on a cookie sheet. They may be placed closely together.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes, till cheese melts. Good appetizer for football games in the fall.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION