Tortellini Alfredo With Broccoli & Mushroom
photo by Dizdezi
- Ready In:
- Boil water and cook tortellini according to package. Add frozen brocolli to the boiling water when you add pasta and cook until pasta is ready.
- In another non-stick pan, use olive oil cooking spray and add mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Add mushrooms to the tortellini and brocolli and top with sauce below.
- Melt butter in a large pan, saute garlic until golden (do not let it brown).
- Add cream, parsley & black pepper.
- Stir with a wisk to blend well, cook until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Gradually add cheese stirring until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve over pasta and top with grated cheese of your choice (pecorino romano & parmesan work very well with this dish).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!