Tomato Phyllo Pizza
- Ready In:
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 8 sheets frozen thawed phyllo pastry
- 2 cups shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 lb tomatoes, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- Spray jelly roll pan with cooking spray; place sheet of phyllo on pan and spray generously with spray.
- Repeat with remaining sheets phyllo.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and onion over phyllo; arrange tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and herbs.
- Bake pizza at 375°F until phyllo is browned and cheese melted, about 15 minutes.
Join The Conversation