The Ultimate Crock Pot Pork Roast
Makes a very moist roast pork with a delicious sauce to serve over rice. Add a veggie and you have a great and easy meal. Recipe found on the web.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 3 lbs rolled pork roast
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients except flour and water.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours and low for 4 hours.
- Remove roast and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Measure cooking liquid from crock pot and add enough water to make 1 3/4 cups.
- Place in saucepan.
- Blend flour and water together to form a smooth paste.
- Stir into reserved liquid and bring to boil.
- Cook and stir until thick.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I left out the brown sugar since I don't like to sweeten meat with sugar. I cooked it for 8 hours on medium so I didn't have to come home at lunchtime to adjust the temperature. We all enjoyed this roast greatly! However, the pineapple flavor didn't come through very strongly (I suspect the modified cooking technique could have caused the pineapple to become undistinguished mush).