TIBS Fluffy Butter and Chives Scrambled Eggs
- Ready In:
- Combine all of the ingredients except butter until well blended.
- Set aside egg mixture for 10 minutes.
- Heat pan to medium-med high temperature.
- Add butter to pan. Spread butter to cover bottom of pan until melted and beginning to sizzle.
- Stir egg mixture again thoroughly.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Let eggs begin to solidify along bottom of pan. With a spatula, consistently scrape the bottom of the pan in a gentle, even motion until eggs are firm and the moisture has disappeared from the surface of the eggs.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a single Dad of 3 kids. I've been a bachelor for 15 years. I took an interest in cooking at an early age. My Mom is a fantastic cook. Before I was ever allowed to cook a meal on her stove, she taught me the importance of spices. After high school, I split time as a ranch hand and cook for a renowned area restaurant. I went to chili cook offs with the owner and over the years I also served as a judge for a few. I have always enjoyed grilling and smoking more than anything else I cook. I have created many of my own recipes. And adapted others to my personal tastes. I have cooked for a lot of people over the years. And although I never entered a contest myself, many people who have not only entered but won big contests have tried my food. And I have often been asked why I don't enter. The answer is simple. My reward is the look of satisfaction on people's faces when they enjoy what they are eating. I don't need a trophy to enjoy the art of cooking. I just want to serve a good meal to good people who appreciate it.