Thousand Island Cole Slaw With Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Homemade Thousand Island dressing, a timeless crowd-pleaser, is tossed with coleslaw for a quick and crunchy no-cook take on chicken salad. Recipe from Epicurious
- Ready In:
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated sweet onion, such as vidalia onions
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs coleslaw mix (about 10 cups)
- Remove chicken meat from bones and shred or slice.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, onion, ketchup, vinegar, relish, caraway seeds (if using), 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
- Add coleslaw mix and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a shallow serving dish and top with chicken.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION