The Jeeves Hangover Remedy
- Ready In:
- 1 egg, very fresh
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium tomato juice, cocktail to taste
- Break the egg into the glass. Pour in the v8 cocktail to the desired amount (about 1/4 c I suppose).
- Add Worcestershire until the surface is darkened, and a few drops of Tabasco, and stir until it is uniformly dark.
- Toss back quickly, recollect your senses, and try to forget about it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Chattanooga with my daughter. I work at a used bookstore, and I love to read pretty much everything, especially cookbooks. Some of my favorite cookbooks are those of Nigel Slater, Barbara Kafka, Thomas Keller, and Nigella Lawson, plus the Moosewood series. I think perhaps my biggest pet peeve is food snobbery, and indeed snobbery in general. I love trying new things so much that I rarely make the same dish twice. Oh, a big thank you to all who have reviewed my stuff recently. I am currently without premium membership and unable to tell you so on an individual basis.