The Best Pork Chops Ever
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- Season pork chops on both sides with garlic salt and pepper.
- In an electric skillet, brown on both sides in a drizzle of oil.
- Add milk to skillet to cover chops and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 3 hours adding milk as it boils down.
- Remove the lid for the last 30 mins to one hour and reduce milk to a curd/gravy.
- Serve each chop with a spoon of gravy on top, or on the side. Enjoy, and watch them disappear.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!