Thai Coconut Crab Salad
photo by cchampion1974
- Ready In:
- 1 pint lump or jumbo crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1⁄2 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 small red pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 small yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons lime juice or 3 tablespoons just from 3 limes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- sliced tomatoes, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a medium non-reactive bowl. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Although hardly your traditional southern girl, I come from a huge southern family and have been cooking since I was eight years old. Cooking is more then a hobby, I genuinely get so much pleasure from cooking and providing the people I love with great food. I have to attest, that it truly IS the way to a man's heart! In my opinion, there is nothing more admirable to hold then the truest essence of a homemaker, or as the term is coined today "household engineer"! I am a licensed real estate agent working full-time from home and a soccer mom to my 9 year old son. I am a busy bee but somehow find time to indulge in some of my many passions: dancing, photography, sewing and interior design. Finding that perfect balance is what I strive to do everyday and so far so good. Happy Cooking<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"><img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">