Texas Caviar With Avocado
- Ready In:
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 8 ounces Italian dressing
- cayenne pepper
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- In a large bowl mix all ingrediants and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
In the past I've been a terrible cook. Not a lot of success. But I have no problem baking. Pastry, cakes, cookies, muffins, ect.... great success. So in the last couple of months I let myself go back to baking. Usually I didn't do it as I was worried about having all those calories around. So I bake and give it away. bake and give it away. It's been great! I've been challenging myself with tougher baking recipes and being inspired by easier cooking recipes, and it all seems to be coming together. My best tip for anyone starting out: get the Joy of cooking (lots of detail on how to do stuff) and Dish: Entertains by Trish Magwood. Love it!