Tex Mex Chicken Spaghetti
photo by steph4spurs
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 4 cups chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (I use Precooked, cubed chicken in the freezer aisle)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package processed cheese, original flavor
- 1 (16 ounce) jar medium salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet hot and spicy taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups spicy nacho tortilla chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook pasta per package instructions.
- In a large skillet, combine cooked chicken, processed cheese, soup, salsa, taco seasoning, and sour cream. Heat on medium until cheese is melted and all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stir in cooked pasta. If too thick, add small amounts of pasta water until creamy. I usually add about 1 can of pasta water.
- Transfer to a greased casserole dish.
- Top with crushed chips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes until bubbly and chips have browned.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!