Teriyaki Pot Roast
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
1 pot roast
- Combine pineapple syrup (save pineapple chunks for later) with soy sauce, ginger, sugar, and garlic powder.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover and simmer for 3 hours; turning occasionally and adding 1/2 cup water as needed.
- When roast is done blend cornstarch into 1/4 Celsius water and stir into pan juices until thickened.
- Add the pine apple chunks and green onion.
- Simmer only until pineapple and green onion is heated but still crisp.
- When substitued round steak: cut into serving size pieces and simmer only until steak is tender (about 2-2 1/2 hours).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!