Tarragon Chicken Marinade
I got this recipe from an old neighbor years ago...She was grilling on her deck with this chicken and it drove all of us neighbors over to find out what it was, that is how good this marinade smells. It makes a lot but you can cut it in half.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups tarragon vinegar (no substitutions)
- 15 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons dry mustard or 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- Mix well all ingredients. Put marinade over chicken and let sit in refrigerator overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Can store left over marinade in refrigerator up to a month.