Tacos Del Mar
- Ready In:
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat; add the peppers, onions, and garlic; saute them until they are tender and just starting to brown, 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes with their liquid and the cumin and bring the mixture to a low boil.
- Place the fish on top of the mixture, sprinkle it with the lime juice, and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cover, reducing the heat enough to keep the sauce simmering, and cook it for 15 minutes, until the fish is opaque and flakes very easily.
- Pull the fish apart into chunks and serve, using a slotted spoon, so the tacos don't get too drippy.
- Serve fish in taco shells, with your favorite taco add-ins such as guacamole, shredded Cheddar, sour cream, chopped lettuce, etc.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!