photo by Nicker12
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional, I leave out)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (optional, I leave out)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (796 ml) can diced tomatoes (I use no salt added)
- 1 (796 ml) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (540 ml) can Mexican-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (127 ml) can green chilies
- 2 (341 ml) cans corn
- 1 (540 ml) can black beans (I use no salt added)
- 1 (540 ml) can pinto beans
- 1 (540 ml) can white kidney beans (I use no salt added)
- 1 (900 ml) carton low sodium beef broth
- 2 cups sour cream (for serving)
- 1 (255 g) bag Doritos (Nacho, optional for serving)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for serving)
- 1 bunch cilantro (optional for serving)
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Place all ingredients in pot on stove mix then simmer for 30 minutes on medium low heat stirring occasionally OR place in crock pot and mix then cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream, crushed up Doritos, shredded cheese, and cilantro in each bowl to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!