- Ready In:
- Cut the pork into 1 inch cubes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Fry the diced onion until transparent.
- Add the water and paprika.
- Add the meat, garlic, bay leaf, cumin and salt, and simmer until the meat is well browned.
- Drain the sauerkraut and combine into the skillet, adding more paprika if desired.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Mix the flour into the sour cream, and then add to the goulash.
- Stir well, bring to a boil once, then serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!