Peach Cobbler Chicken
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 pieces boneless chicken (I used boneless & skinless thighs)
- 2 -3 tablespoons cooking oil, to coat pan
- 1 cup chicken broth (I actually only had chicken boullion, so made my own!)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peaches
- 1⁄2 cup peach butter (I'm sure you could use preserves also, but didn't have it!)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 -2 tablespoon cornstarch (enough to make a slurry)
- Heat oil on medium - medium/high heat.
- Brown the chicken on both sides 4-5 mins per side.
- Remove chicken & set aside.
- Deglaze pan with chicken broth (stir liquid in pan to loosen all the browned "bits" from the bottom of pan).
- Stir in frozen peaches.
- Let peaches simmer 3-5 mins to slightly defrost.
- Stir in peach butter/preserves.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Let simmer until chicken is completely done (about 10 mins).
- Stir together water & enough cornstarch to make a slurry.
- Stir slurry into pan.
- Simmer for another 3-5 mins to thicken.
- Remove from heat & serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Mom to Vanesa, Kaleb & Jakob (fraternal twin boys). I come here for easy/tasty ideas for meals ... & even when I am needing Christmas/holiday recipes! Most of the dishes I have tried have been GREAT!