Sweet Potatoes and Eggs
photo by mersaydees
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sweet potato, shredded
- 5 large eggs
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, then spray a 10-inch glass pie dish with a cooking spray.
- In a microwaveable container, cook the sweet potato in the microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until cooked.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, then add the sweet potato.
- Fold in the green onions, the 2 cheeses, Worcestershire sauce & parsley, before adding the salt & lemon pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish, then sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!