Sweet Noodle Kugel
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Grease a 9"x13" glass baking dish and set aside.
- Cook the noodles according to the directions on the box. Cook the noodles only to the al dente stage.
- Drain them, return them to the cooking pot and add the melted margarine. Mix well and set aside to cool.
- Peel the apples, cut them in quarters, remove the core and seeds and slice the apples into the noodles. Add the raisins, cinnamon, sugar, honey and salt. Mix well.
- Gently beat the eggs together and mix into the noodle mixture.
- Pour into the greased pan. Cut a piece of aluminum foil and spray one side with non-stick cooking spray. Cover the kugel tightly and bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Let stand for about 15 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!