Super Quick and Easy Hot Wings
When I make hot wings, it is always for mass quantities of boys at my house (the amount of food teenage boys eat can boggle the mind), so I had to come up with a way to make lots of good hot wings - fast.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle hot sauce (I usually do half my wings in Franks or Texas Pete, and the other half with Hooters wing sauce)
- Heat oil, either in deep fryer or deep skillet on top of stove.
- I cut that extra, short little wing piece off each chicken wing.
- Fry the wings in hot oil until the skin is crispy and chicken is done.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Get a large tupperware container, drop in enough wings to cover the bottom, pour desired amount of wing sauce over top, put on lid, and shake shake shake until well coated.
- Continue process until all your wings bathed in hot sauce.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION